<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 09, 2003

I have finally managed to buy my tickets for a flying-ish visit back to Scotland. I'll be there between the 30th Oct and 14th Nov, so book your seats now.
The main reason is to attend the wedding of a certain Mr. D.B. to a certain Ms. E.F., who are very inconveniently getting married on the same day my little acorn of a project first sticks its head above the soil.

Well, it might be the same day - tomorrow we have another 'important meeting' at which everything will apparently be made clear - regular readers will have heard that before!

But seriously, while I am back home I hope I will manage to catch up with everyone else too. I will be mainly wearing Glasgow but also some Edinburgh too.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?